At This Moment / February

5:58 AM

tumblr_njb50d41Vz1qf8em3o1_1280

Hey guys! I’m unsure why I’d always fall sick at the start of every month. I remembered telling you guys about my poor stomach just last month. Just yesterday, my poor stomach acted up again. Only this time, it came along with massive headache. I was feeling unwell for the entire week ever since my, ahem menses ahem, came. I’d around five new pimples, adding to the terrible condition of my face. I assure you that I’m not kidding, it was awful.

So it’s true, they said my health will be horrible this year according to my age and horoscope. Don’t ask me who are ‘they’, I don’t know. All I DO know is that it’s true.

On a happier note, I’m all well-connected with my clique. The nonjudgmental breakfast club is usually pretty busy. (I got that from Gossip Girl, but I guess we are not morning people… how about brunch instead?) Bren has gotten a down pes, which is both good and bad. Good- down pes means book out on certain days and he can join us for dinner. Bad- it means his health.

Just last night my sister asked why did I still keep in contact with them, and why them. I guess I’d say most people drift apart and those that managed to stay- stay for a long time. Most people would agree secondary school friends are friends for life. I don’t have many friends back when I was in secondary school. (I was an introvert.) Came Polytechnic, I still meet Joanne for a meal or two. Oh, and it’s her birthday today. (Happy Birthday) Pretty much that’s it. As much as I was a crazy camp-goer extrovert, I realized I didn’t make any friends that I would keep for long. I met Joanne in my first year and she was the one who helped me chope seat (book seat), photocopied notes, and lunched with.

I guess it takes both parties to make an effort of keeping in touch with each other. It is easier to keep in touch when you have a clique. As least that’s what I believed in. However, I did drift apart with my clubbing clique. But that’s quite typical, isn’t it? Once you stop partying, the rest of them just stop contacting you. But it was fun while it last. I’m glad I partied, although tons of bad things happened, i.e. my stolen bag and iPod the police failed to recover.

Work has been busier than ever. I have taken more tasks than before. It was still enjoyable. My office is shifting, that means more tasks for me. Packing and more packing, and the dust are so unbearable. I like to keep myself busy when I’m working. Busy work means more work done. I like the feeling of accomplishment. It is like ‘yay I’m not that useless as I thought’.

At This Moment / February

Listening to:
I have been listening to Lana Del Rey nonstop for the past weeks. I’m dying waiting for her new album to come out. If you love her music, try finding Playground by Lana Del Rey. Currently, like right at this moment, I’m listening to The Scientist by Coldplay (Cover by Boyce Avenue feat. Hannah Trigwell). Thanks to The Hunger Games, I’m listening to Elastic Heart by Sia. I can never get over THG. Other songs that I love are Not Gonna Die by Skillet, Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars, and Crazy In Love by Beyonce (Cover by Kadebostany). But newly added to this month’s playlist is Take Me to Church by Hoizer. I love this song; it’s my current favorite right now. After listening on repeat, I realized this song is so Destiel. Immediately YouTube that, and a few people have already created videos of it. Spot on.

Watching:
I’ve been catching up with all the episodes I’ve missed- Both Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries. I have not start on The Original yet. I was thinking if I should start watching more American drama series, but I was afraid it would be overwhelming for me since I could only watch them over the weekends. I didn’t watch any movies recently. I stopped watching movies, more like I avoided going to the theaters because it reminds me of how I used to watch tons of movies on theater with my ex. It was our kind of thing. So nope, and my usual lazy self wouldn’t even want to go out anyway.

Reading:
I should feel ashamed; my Maze Runners are still in the package! I should start reading them so I could get on with other books. Plus the movie is coming out at 3rd quarter, so I must finish them quick. But I’ve been reading a lot of blogs recently. My current favorite would be Jemmawei. Not sure how she did it, but whenever I read her blog, I couldn’t stop reading until the end. The photos and her blog layout help as well. I love the layout, which makes me feel bad about mine. I tried to change my template last week, but failed miserably.

Planning:
I’ve a plan on my mind, but I’m too lazy and stressed to even work on it. Change is good, but the planning is so tedious, and whenever my friends talked about it I would feel so stressed up and I tuned them all out. But my upcoming plans would be to do more café reviews, read more and hopefully edit my blog template. I hope I can quickly finish my YA books so I could pick up more Self-help books.

Enjoying:
Connecting with old pals, I love it. Especially now that our schedules are so packed and different, it always feels good to find some days to meet up. Just yesterday I met up with my clique for buffet (and I got worse later, sick like a puppy), and poor XT ended up sleeping 1 hour just to with us.

Feelings:
Sick. Physical health is red. Mental health is on a swing. Some days I feel quite normal, and some days it’s just horrible. So I usually like my work packed to the brim. Not exactly the right way of dealing it. In fact, I’m not even dealing with it right now. I’ve always negate myself.

Wanting:
I don’t want much, but to sort out my messy thoughts. Being decisive is something I was, am, never good at and I want to be more decisive. Glad, baby step, at least I’m decisive about not wanting to be indecisive. 

photo (1)


You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. Nice post! Love the picture

    Mel
    http://www.girlandthepolkadot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog, following you now :)
    Aww I hope you feel better soon!
    You should totally watch The Originals! It's amazing and in my opinion so much better than The Vampire Diaries

    neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was waiting for The Originals mid-finale break return, but already caught up to the latest. Yes, although the writers are the same.. Didn't see your following on Bloglovin' but I followed you just now. xo

      Delete
    2. That's because I followed you on GFC :)

      Delete
  3. What a good idea for a post
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, you can write.
    Anyhoo I wish your february be much fun and fruitful..
    and that you post more often!

    love love
    xx

    http://thatsthesilentwanderer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a ton of books to be read as well and I haven't caught up with Vampire Diaries yet!

    www.annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you find more time to read and catch up on TVD! xo

      Delete
  6. i like your top x

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful you have such good friends and you feel connected to them since such a long time! But I'm so sorry that you don't felt really well at the start of the month, wish you especially for your health only the best <3
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rena! Hope you are well too. Yes, friends come and go and I'm glad those that stayed are still in my life. xo

      Delete
  8. Love it!
    ^^
    http://ann-kos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a good opportunity to lay hands on amazing discount prices.graduation dresses 2015

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe