Tokyo Luxey meetup at Antoinette

12:47 AM

IMG_3772
IMG_3771
IMG_3774

Last month I was invited to this mini sharing session with Tokyo Luxey over at Antoinette. Antoinette has beautiful interior design, giving out a very classy vibe. It was a smaller compared to the previous session, a few other beauty bloggers gathered to share their thoughts on Japanese fashion.

The ladies from Tokyo Luxey introduced us to a Japanese fashion label, ‘Oui, Ayano Ruban’, that has a very girly and princessy theme. Oui, Ayano Ruban has collaborated with Hello Kitty and fashioned some pretty clutches. Inspired by Hello Kitty’s bowtie, these clutches are ribbon-shaped. It comes in various sizes, and the largest clutch was really eye-catching. Oui, Ayano Ruban also has dresses, which come in a girly theme as well.

I learned that these Hello Kitty clutches, ranging from different sizes, costs around SGD80 to SGD100. That is the discounted price. 

IMG_3767
IMG_3775
IMG_3777

Overall, I think that it would appeal to most girls. It’s in pretty pink and it’s Hello Kitty, duh. Since it is the authentic Hello Kitty, you can add that to the rest of your Hello Kitty collection. For authentic Hello Kitty products, it usually costs around this price range or more.

The ladies also introduced us to Keio Plaza Hotel, which has Hello Kitty theme rooms as well. Hello Kitty lovers can book your hotel room with them to maximize your holiday experience to Japan.

As I am not a girly girl, I wouldn't purchase these clutches. Of course it would look great for your #ootd, but I opt for practicality. I am more of a practical shopper than an emotional one.  I wouldn't spend so much on a clutch that I could not use on a daily basis. I couldn't take it to work or to party, since it’s not appropriate for work, and I’m afraid some drunken girl might puke on my clutch.

Unlike me, most girls are emotional shoppers so you can check Oui, Ayano Ruban out. Alternatively, you can check Tokyo Luxey out. 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Sounds like a fun time! I really want to do a meet up, they look so neat!

    www.simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if you ever come Singapore- Let's meet up! xo

      Delete
  2. Certainly, there will a good crowd and so there is possibility that the prom dresses get sold fast.
    prom dresses on sale

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe