Ad: Bicycles.sg Sports Watch

10:53 PM

photo 2

Hello fellas! It’s been awhile. I have been having too much social life that I've neglected my little space here. If you are still with me, I’m pleased to announce that I’ll be posting photos from my 21st birthday soon.

More on that later, but I’ll be introducing a watch I received awhile back from Bicycles Singapore. It’s a pretty sports watch. I don’t usually play sports, but I must say it’s still wearable for other occasions. While these days most people check the time using their smartphones, watches act more like as an accessory.

You can check out the watch here. It comes in two different colors, blue and white. I took the white one since it’s easier to match with any outfit. 

photo 3

photo 1

photo 4

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Subscribe