Review: Palmer's Rapid Moisture Spray Lotion Deep Moisture

10:28 AM

photo 2

Just recently Sample Store sent over a parcel containing ‘Palmer's Rapid Moisture Spray Lotion Deep Moisture’. First spray of curiosity got me pretty excited as the cocoa butter taste filled the air in my stuffy room. My mom walked in and asked if my room had turned into a bakery or something. Close enough mother, close enough.

Talking about Palmer’s Cocoa Butter, Jennifer Hewitt their spokesmode, is expecting a second baby. Jennifer Hewitt was one of the reasons I love Ghost Whisperer a lot. I used to hate watching horror theme shows, except Ghost Whisperer. First reason was Jennifer Love Hewitt. Second was because she made it seems so easy, talking to ghosts and helping them. Third, Jennifer Love Hewitt, because she was darn pretty I swear. I used to catch Charmed, Supernatural and Ghost Whisperer on television – you know that black, flat creature your that hangs in the living room? Well it was not flat-looking when I was catching all my series. It was a gigantic black box.

Back on topic, I was curious to the benefits of cocoa butter - what’s so great about smelling like chocolate? I mean I can see the point of wanting to smell sweet when you go out. I googled for some answers and of course I was not disappointed. Cocoa butter is high in antioxidants and fatty acids, hydrates the skin deeply, helps to heal scars, reduce stretch marks, and may or may not help skin irritations such as eczema and dermatitis. It is no wonder why Jennifer Hewitt was involved, since she is currently pregnant. Anyways, so it is not uncommon that cocoa butter has been called as skin food, used in beauty products such as lip balm and body scrub.

More about Palmer’s - their unique heritage and commitment to quality has stood the test of time. Their #1 formula, Cocoa Butter Formula, is one of Palmer’s key offering in its wide range of skincare. Today, Palmer’s is still committed to creating affordable products that really do work, growing to provide a Palmer’s product for every skincare need : hand and body care, facial care, stretch mark care, hair care, body care and personal care. Using nature’s richest, most luxurious ingredients, Palmer’s key ingredients include Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Palmer’s has created a Palmer’s product for every skincare need. Palmer’s is against animal testing and all of the products are cruelty free.

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Rapid Moisture Spray Lotion provides deep moisture in an instant. This non-greasy formula sprays on easily and RapidSorb® Technology allows for quick absorption, leaving skin soft and smooth with 24 hour moisturization. It is paraben & phthalate-free.
For best results, hold the can 3-4 inches from skin and spray in a continuous motion. Rub gently into skin.

After testing it on and off for a few days, I have decided to say there are some effects on my skin, but just not as obvious; hence there is no point of me uploading before and after photographs. I feel my skin become after using. I guess the dry spell absorbed all the moisture. I love the cocoa butter smell, but I was too addicted and started sniffing my arm for too long and kind of got afraid of it. Of course if you just spray and not sniff it like I do, you will not get sick of it. But I have this fear that I might just attract an army of ants since my house is filled with ants from god knows where. So far no ants, I am glad.

The only thing I was skeptical was their packaging. The bottle kind of reminded me of Baygon. The packaging would not get my attention to get it, but I guess it is all about inner beauty. Go grab one at any Watsons, Guardian, Fairprice, BHG, Robinsons, John Little and leading cosmetic stores. Wallet damage is just S$17.90/200g. 

photo 1

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. this is such a detailed post i love it thank you for sharing! id love it if you'd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/05/a-new-chapter-goodbye-anxiety-hello-life.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try this! thanks for sharing all your thoughts on this product :)
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice finds, great review! ♥♥♥

    http://ovationspas.com/pedicure-chairs.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome:)

    http://spafurnish.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful one..

    http://ovationspas.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I fell in love with this dress the instant that I found it, I havn't looked at any other dresses. I'm just very scared to buy it online that when I recieve it the size will not be correct. but it turned out that the dress is perfect on me. we love this website.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is a saying, the more choices, the more surprises. mermaid prom dresses uk

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe