Soteria Face & Nail / Hair Salon

8:00 AM

IMG_5826_edit

Hello beauty lovers! I was invited by Engel to Soteria Hair Salon, along with other bloggers for a hair treatment. Soteria is not just a hair salon, but also a face and nail salon. Soteria is an award winning company who won Singapore Brand Award, Asia Pacific Brand Award, SME Asia Award, Queen Of Substance Award. The place was very pretty and well-established. Soteria Face & Nail Salon is slightly bigger compared to their Hair Salon, which is just next to their Face & Nail Salon. It looked really pretty for a neighbourhood salon. Thanks Engel & Lynn for the pampering session.

IMG_5795

My hair was taken care by Jerry, and he said a scalp treatment would do me well. Personally I really love scalp treatment as I face quite a bad hair loss problem, and I thank god I was born naturally with a lot of hair hence no one thinks I have hair loss problem. ‘SP balance Scalp Treatment’ Jerry did for me was around an hour long, including hair wash and massage. I love hair wash with massages, and the massage lasted around 3-4 minutes long. I have went to salons where they did not even massage my scalp. Like a typical scalp treatment, Jerry applied the treatment on my scalp and proceed to steam it for a while.

IMG_9820 IMG_9821 IMG_9830

Jerry also did a temporary curl for me. He thought I might find it ‘aunty’. He said a lot youngsters feel curls make them look old. Well, it is definitely not me. I love curls. Surprisingly the curls Jerry did for me lasted for 1 day. I remembered the times where my curls only lasted for a few hours. I guess it was because I damaged my hair a while back when I perm my hair, which was promised to last 4-5 weeks, but only lasted 4 days. Nonetheless, I was glad my curls lasted for a day straight.

We were invited to try some treats from Stay Home Mom Café. I like their personalized macaroons, especially the vanilla ones. It wasn’t too sweet, which is something I love. We even get to try to make a personalized candle as well.

IMG_5822 IMG_5828 IMG_5827 IMG_5824 IMG_5835

Overall, I think Soteria Hair Salon scored above average for a neighbourhood salon, with the location easy to find. It is about 8-min walk from Kovan MRT, which was not too bad in my opinion. The scalp treatment I did cost SGD$160, however they are having a SG50 package, which costs SGD$500 for 10 sessions. That means $50/ session, which is obviously very worth it. 

IMG_5840_edit

Blk 203 Hougang Street 21 #01-47
Singapore 530203
6284 0887

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. christine ngAugust 22, 2015 at 1:50 AM
    Had a great time chatting with you that day, hope to see u around more!:)

    Http://www.Christinenglt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe