Staycation with BFFs

12:39 AM

Untitled

Happy 2016 guys! So recently I've had a staycation with my BFFs at Studio M. Honestly being an adult sucks because friends drift apart and we need to put in more effort to plan an outing. Everyone has their own life, busy with army, school or work, so planning a date to get together is so tedious. I was so glad that we managed to pull time from our schedule to have a staycation together. 

Sometimes I do not get the idea of staycation, because I rather much go overseas. But I see it now, that sometimes we gotta lock ourselves in a hotel room one night to talk and update with one another on our lives. Be it digging out something juicy, serious talks or playing some card games, spending time together made me realized that we should cherish and appreciate people around us more. 

2015 has been a great year with minimum drama. However just a couple days ago I went to read up on my zodiac for 2016, it seems that 2016 is gonna be a rough year for me. I am starting to panic and can't wait for it to be over. Oh dear. They also warned me about making friends online, ha.

All in all, I just hope I can pull through my 2016 and make it less dramatic and crazy as possible. Yes, I opt for the boring and peaceful life- I ain't a Kardashian.  

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

xo

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Great post! thanks for sharing, this is super fun to read. Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had really a great time there and it seems to be a beautiful time.
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your writing style!

    If you're feeling generous, check out my blog and follow if you like :)

    Kawellkasell.blogspot.de

    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ItsElla...
    I'm in love with your blog right now, I'm going to follow you, would you be able to follow me at all xoxo
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish you a very happy weekend!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe