Beauty: ErucA — "People will stare. Make it worth their while."

8:54 AM

12998684_10154074650385768_8389936001267514865_n 
What a cute tagline they shared with me. One can never neglect hair's health. I believe that our hair plays a big portion to deem whether we are attractive or not. That's why we spend so much going to salon and pestering our hair stylist what kind of hair suit our face best. I spend way too much time on the Internet trying to calculate and come up with the best hairstyle suitable for my face shape. I was more of a daredevil when I was younger. I'd go for short haircut, snip my hair off like it meant nothing to me. I've tried different haircuts before, but I ended up with long hair. 

But long hair comes with great commitment. You spend more time worrying when you see so much of your long hair on the floor, the fear of losing most of your hair before 35, and more hair products to maintain it. 

Shampoo and conditioners are man's best friends too. Well, unless you're hairless. So much money spend on finding the right shampoo that doesn't ruin your scalp, take all your oil away etc. 

ErucA x Sample Store sent me some products. I love their products, not only all of them smell great, but they are not too strong or weak. So you wouldn't fear if it damage your scalp or unable to get rid of the dirt stuck in there. 

The only problem I face is I gotta wash my hair 1 to 2 days interval. My previous shampoo brand allowed me to wash 3-4 days interval. You might be thinking wtf wash your hair daily girl, but taking all the nature oil you body produce away everyday isn't that good for your scalp. Kim K shared her secret to beautiful long silky black hair, that is to wash it less frequently. She has this routine whereby she will bun up or braid it by day 3 or 4, I'm not too sure, so it doesn't look greasy. Some said dry shampoo is bad, some said it's good. I have yet to try, I'm actually curious to trying it since most Americans do that. It's hard not to wash your hair everyday in Singapore because the weather here screw you over to the sun and back. Right now I'm still using ErucA products, I realized there is no way to use finish all and give a full review; so far I'm loving it. Hence my hair routine is within 1 to 2 days interval. 

13000349_10154074619565768_8094838929220935144_n
Scalp & Volume
This set is my favorite out of the three sets. I love me some scalp protection and voluminous hair. Since high school I have been so obsess with puffy great hair. Sadly my hair just keep falling off, so my hair isn't as puffy as before. Truthfully I think I've lost at least 1/2 of my total hair strands on my head. That's extremely sad. Any scalp salon want to sponsor me? My scalp would love to have a savior lol. It also seems like seeds are not just good for your body as consumption, but their extractions are good for your scalp, that's so cool.

  • Botanical oil extracted from specially selected seed oils help to restore balance to scalp.
  • Moisturizing hyaluronic and repair the scalp and alleviate common scalp problems.
  • All-natural botanical oil extracted from cowberry seeds and billyberry seeds help to revive and restore hair and scalp.


13000197_10154074619555768_5635879149826673420_n
Moist & Repair
  • Hair defining formula restore water and oil balances in hair and scalp for frizz-free hair
  • Luxurious argan oil, virgin prune oil and marula oil help to make hair more manageable while being gentle
  • Does not strip natural oil from hair.

13015180_10154074619660768_5850409983771717700_n
3D Volume Up
  • Silicon-free formula cares for hair and scalp
  • Volumizing ingredient creates volume from roots without use of harmful hair products
  • Botanical oil extracted from broccoli seed and cranberry seed moisturize and cleanse hair and scalp
  • Clarifies hair without stripping essential oils from scalp.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe