Ad: Do you want to be a Disney Princess?

1:31 AM

Ever dream of becoming a Disney princess? I am sure most girls wanted to be one when we were little. (Not me, I've no childhood) Those Disney princesses have the best dresses ever and we need those right now!

I found this very Disney feel dress on Dress Fashion and it is the best!


Sure, you might say this color is a little off-Disney feel, but there are many other colors there. They have pastel blue, pink and yellow! This dress is great for any busty ladies, and the slim cutting makes you appear slimmer than before. The open neck area is great for statement necklace pieces. 

I did not notice it or it would make the best Halloween outfit as a princess, don't you think? But this is also a great dress for prom. I know some schools are having proms soon, which dress would surely catch some attention. 

Love,
Angelus

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe